1. How many boxes does it come in and is it easy to install?
Medical Breakthrough 5 comes in 1 box and is already fully installed. All you have to do is take it out of the box, install the remote and move it to where you want it placed. Then, lean the chair back and start using it. Then it is ready to go.
2. Does the chair come with back rollers?
Yes, this chair has quad back rollers that perform deep tissue massages.
3. Does this chair have a vibrating massage?
Yes, it does have a vibrating massage. You can click on vibrating and the chair will perform a vibrating massage.
4. Do I need to install the remote control holder?
The remote control holder comes with the chair but it is optional. You can install it with a few screws or you can just use the remote control without the holder. It works great bothways.
5. Do the wheels extend out for taller people?
Yes it does. It can adjust to any height that is under 7 feet tall.
6. I'm on the 2nd floor, is this chair hard to bring to the 2nd floor?
It's just one box, if you use a dolly it going to be very easy.
7. Are there rollers at the bottom of the feet?
No there are no rollers. It does foot massage with air bags. Only our Reflexology Foot Massage System which comes with Breakthrough 7 & 8 has rollers at the bottom to massage your feet from every angle.
8. What is the max capacity for this massage chair?
It can hold a max of 300 pounds, other models can handle more.
9. Does this chair massage your hips?
Yes, it uses air bags and vibration to massage your hips.